Compatible Battery Part NO.
- Don't disassemble or modify the Dell Latitude c800 battery.
- Don't set the battery in high humidity, high temperatures and dusty place.
- Don't incinerate a used battery, as this could cause the explosion of the Dell Latitude c800 battery.
- Don't heat the battery, as this could cause loss of alkaline solution or other electronic substance.
- Don't pierce, hit, step on, crush or abuse the Dell Latitude c800 battery canada.
- Brand new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach it's optimum performance.
- Don't left battery unused for a long time or place Dell Latitude c800 battery in device for a long period of time, if the device is not used.
- Don't short-circuit the battery, accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with other metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins, this could cause fire and damage Latitude c800 battery.
This Dell Latitude c800 Battery supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products are [replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products are [replacement for] may be used.